Dialog Case Study
Absolute Partner Marketing Video Campaign
Elevating Partner Marketing with Explainer Videos
Absolute is a global cybersecurity company providing innovative software and services across over 600 million endpoints. It is the world’s only firmware-embedded endpoint visibility and control platform.
Absolute called on Dialog to help develop a video-centric email nurture campaign as a joint Absolute and Lenovo partner marketing initiative.
With a focus on K-12 education, the joint value proposition and messaging were tailored to address the needs of IT decision-makers for schools across the U.S and Canada. The campaign included a series of regularly published e-mails which directed prospects to watch a short explainer video.
Insights, Action, and Creative Strategy
Dialog was asked to design and produce the video series. This included the following activities:
- Work with Absolute and Lenovo subject matter experts to develop a content strategy across the series.
- Research and synthesize content and SME input to develop compelling video scripts.
- Develop the e-mail copy including catchy subject line options for A/B testing.
- Deliver full-stack video production including script development, voiceover, music, and custom motion graphics to help explain and demonstrate cybersecurity topics.
- Some of the email messages in the series reached very high open rates, above 15%.
We would love to hear from you.