Dialog Case Study
Winning Mindshare & Market Share in Vertical Markets
Ingram Micro is a global leader in the distribution of information technology products and services.
Recognizing the huge opportunity in Healthcare, Ingram increased focus on growing their Healthcare solution portfolio. They needed to build the internal infrastructure for key verticals including healthcare, deliver a clear Value Proposition to their channel partners, and fully enable their ecosystem to sell Ingram solutions.
Insights, Action, and Creative Strategy
Ingram engaged Dialog to help them build a healthcare infrastructure, refocus, and redeploy company-wide focus on the healthcare ecosystem. This included:
- Developing cohesive internal vertical focus and infrastructure
- Developing a healthcare go-to-market strategy
- Creation of healthcare a Value
- Proposition, messaging and branding
- Creation healthcare channel content, training, and sales enablement
Ingram’s centralized a team of healthcare-focused experts within the company.
New branding, messaging, and a clearly articulated healthcare ecosystem enabled Ingram to significantly grow its number of healthcare-focused partners, products, solutions, and revenues.
We would love to hear from you.