Dialog Case Study
Value Proposition and Messaging Development to Campaign Delivery
Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Professionals
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate that provides a suite of Enterprise software and services to help professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Their customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
The Thomson Reuters Tax Professionals Business had a need for an integrated campaign consisting of messaging to resonate with accounting firms and elements to activate and engage the audience to meet their awareness and demand generation goals. It was important that the messaging and campaign be developed in a customer centric approach addressing key customer issues and the customer life cycle.
Insights, Action, and Creative Strategy
Dialog delivered the following:
- Campaign strategy development and media planning.
- Value Proposition development at the business unit level.
- Campaign messaging architecture development.
- Creating of in-market campaigns including campaign strategy, campaign theme, and campaign creative.
- Customer facing assets to support the customer buying life cycle.
- Sales enablement to help the Thomson Reuters sellers effectively deliver the value proposition.
- Campaign reporting and optimization.
Client surpassed yearly MQL goals by over 120% of plan
Decision Time Campaign: Theme and Creative Strategy
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP / TOP OF FUNNEL
CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION WITH ULTRATAX CS FEATURES AND PROOF POINTS
We would love to hear from you.