Dialog Case Study
Leveraging emotion to drive credibility
Lenovo State and Local Government Messaging
Lenovo is the world’s #1 PC manufacturer, with an almost 23% share of the global market. This body of work was for their Public Sector division with a focus on the State and Local Government vertical.
Lenovo was battling for business with state and local governments, especially agencies looking to spend Federal pass-through funding focused on public safety and infrastructure. Even as many endpoint decisions were becoming commodified, Lenovo wanted to highlight the entirety of its value proposition—technology, services, outcome partnership—in a way that resonated with public sector leaders.
Insights, Action, and Creative Strategy
Dialog needed to find a way to craft a message that was sober and credible but still managed to punch through the noise of tech marketing in the state and local space.
- Dialog identified the most critical agency red issues and mapped those to Lenovo’s strengths in the market.
- Conducted in-depth analysis of market levers and opportunities for sales alignment with marketing.
Dialog identified the most critical agency red issues and mapped those to Lenovo’s strengths in the market.
Conducted in-depth analysis of market levers and opportunities for sales alignment with marketing.
Development of a Value Proposition and messaging architecture supporting the core idea of technology that was “Built to Serve”
- Connected with public service mission thinking
- Emphasized steadfast reliability and confidence
- Gave Lenovo a chance to talk about its engineering, including their industry-leading product QA
- Delivered interactive sales training
- Created interactive infographics and other campaign elements to illustrate Digital Government applications
We would love to hear from you.