The healthcare information technology market was receiving a huge infusion of cash from the federal government and undergoing a transformation due to changes in legislation. Hewlett Packard saw the opportunity to gain market share by focusing their healthcare business on more value added products and services while repositioning their brand to be relevant to both small medical offices and large health systems.
HP hired Dialog to reposition their brand with healthcare specific messaging, solutions, and programs that resonated with customers and could dramatically grow their revenue with the healthcare market. Dialog:
- Built and branded a program called HP EHReady to take win share within the space of Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Developed a tag line for HP of Exceptional Care Through Exceptional IT
- Created a winning channel program to engage partners in selling EHReady and created a site assessment offering to be used as a partner door opener within accounts
- Trained the HP sales teams and partner teams and provided sales tools including a mobile app for fast access to healthcare sales tools
- Built web properties, ran demand generation programs, and managed a help desk at Dialog for channel partners
- Built CMO-level presentations and messaging on Why HP in Healthcare
- Provided analytics services including TAM/RAD modeling and mapping of affiliated physicians to target hospitals for precise sales targeting
HP gained 21 points of share within 24 months of engaging Dialog.
- The EHReady program launched with more positive press coverage than the HP Healthcare division had ever received
- The EHReady program accelerated the recruitment of channel partners and the VP of Channels for HP called the program “the biggest success I’ve seen since I’ve been at HP”