THE JOB DESCRIPTION:
Dialog is a strategic, marketing firm based in Austin, TX. Our emphasis is on deeply and creatively understanding a client’s business to uncover disruptive solutions that truly drive business results. We specialize in delivering marketing strategy, program execution and performance management based on actionable customer, organization and market insights derived via our unique engagement process. With an open approach, Dialog brings innovative ideas to each organization we work with and new insights that our business naturally fosters. The contemporary marketing landscape demands both an aggressive pace and highly creative minds. This is the power of Dialog.
Dialog is seeking a Strategy Principal to assist on digital and marketing strategy projects. Ideal candidates will have a strong quantitative and analytical bias and perhaps some prior consulting experience. Key skills include the ability to draw insight from disparate data sources, leverage conceptual models to simplify decision making and focus on what is truly important and convey analysis and recommendation in concise business language in presentation format. Expertise with data base software, Excel and PowerPoint is highly desired. Strategy Principals are expected to be able to manage client relationships and project manage entire consulting engagements.
- Oversee analysts and consultants focused on development and analysis of data from various sources which could include “hard” data (such as financial, operating or market data) and “soft” data (such interviews, company presentations, industry research)
- Support the consulting team in the generation of insight from analysis to develop options/opportunities for clients
- Foster collaboration across the team members assimilate findings into clear executive recommendations
- Manage the consulting team focused on various work modules with limited guidance and support
- Deliver of high-quality output (robust analyses, clear logic, creative thinking) within project deadlines
- Drive and own client management and business development efforts with senior clients
- Fully leverage team resources to distill truly creative thinking and insight translated into concise, compelling and actionable recommendations in a senior client setting
- Some experience managing others on consulting projects
- Undergraduate degree, MBA from a leading business school with 10-15 years of experience
- Demonstration of some significant analytical or consulting experience with top consulting/research firms
- Some experience in marketing, ideally with a focus on digital
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated, critical thinker with rigorous attention to details
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate effectively and engender credibility with clients
- Experience managing full consulting engagements and interacting effectively with the senior most clients
Dialog is willing to consider qualified candidates as a project-based contractor, as well.